Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: OK, here we go...

  1. #21
    Inactive Member jaydon724's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2004
    Posts
    644
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ROTFL!!! Too funny! I just love your Kirsten. She has quite a personality! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  2. #22
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This story is really too funny!

    <font size="5">" I think Pegleg Sally looks happier in a pink dress," Kirsten said. "Don't you? It really shows off her ankle."</font>

    It really shows off her ankle. LOL!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  3. #23
    Janie3082
    Guest Janie3082's Avatar

    Post

    Hilarious!! Kirsten keeps me laughing, especially with her new friend "pegleg Sally". I loved Kirsten's reaction to the dress form, and how her birthday dress showed off her "ankle" nicely. Great job! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Katie148's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    457
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great job yet again...I think this page is one of my favorites so far! The line about the dress showing off her ankle had me laughing out loud. You are so funny and so creative - I never knew pictures of just one doll could be so darn entertaining! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #25
    Inactive Member DaisyDee's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2005
    Posts
    646
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Julie, that was priceless! I love your Kirsten adventures, but this one made me laugh so hard it brought tears to me eyes!!!

  6. #26
    MapleLeaf
    Guest MapleLeaf's Avatar

    Post

    Evil Kirsten and pegleg Sally...LOL!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    What a great story Julie!!
    Keep them coming!!

    Nia [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #27
    Inactive Member kitandkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2006
    Posts
    949
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I loved it! Your Kirsten reminds me of my Kit-Kat and Kira (my Kirsten). Kit-Kat are very much like Kirsten and always getting into trouble, and Kira just likes to snoop and annoy me. Hence the reason this site is on their banned list. Don't want them getting any ideas...

  8. #28
    AG Crazy in Wyoming
    Guest AG Crazy in Wyoming's Avatar

    Post

    DD and I are typing from the floor. We are still rolling around and laughing hysterically! Your stories are the best !!!! ~Bugs

  9. #29
    Inactive Member american_girl_forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2006
    Posts
    324
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm telling you, that Kirsten is something else [img]biggrin.gif[/img] .

    ROTFL! Great, great, great [img]smile.gif[/img] . LOVED Evil Kirsten with the slate that says Steal her wallet. That's seems as though something my dolls would do... [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Kirsten would be friends with my Elizabeth. My little Elizabeth is SOOOOOOO bossy! Exact opposite as American Girl describes her... [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

  10. #30
    Inactive Member Kenshinchan's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2006
    Posts
    1,024
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks AGAIN, everyone! My cheeks are permanently flushed. [img]redface.gif[/img]

    Thepidget, you could be right; Kirsten may be secretly lonely. OR she may be psychotic. I guess time will tell. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] (Although, I'm afraid she'd rather have a few new dresses, than a new adopted sister. She's a mite selfish.)

    AsianAG, I think you're right; not to spoil anything for anyone, but she may actually get a birthday party for the first time ever this year... [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Paranoid Pumpkin, thanks! If you actually want to tell a story, putting pictures on a webpage is a little easier to follow than the pretty albums everyone puts up, IMO. (I also do a LOT of last-minute editing; I've never tried that on those albums, but I reckon it's a bit tougher than it is for me to edit!) (EDIT: My webhost offers free hosting at http://www.hostrocket.com/free/ --I've never tried their free hosting at all, but you can look into it if you need some space.)

    And Colleen, your Kit-Kat are one reason that I'm afraid to get two dolls. I guess it might be OK if I got a Nellie; I get the feeling she would be sweet and helpful. But Kit...while I'm sure she'd be less hostile than Kirsten, I can see them causing me some trouble. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    And it's funny, American_girl_forever; I thought my Kirsten was totally different from the book version, but when I reread and saw her trying to get her papa to pay so she could get up on the higher deck of the riverboat, or determining to take on a hive of bees herself, or of course bringing home the raccoon, I can see a bit of her in my Kirsten. Exacerbated by 10+ years of neglect. I wonder what event happened to your Elizabeth to turn her into what she is today? [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Thank you, everyone, again, for all your kind words!

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 09, 2006 11:05 PM: Message edited by: Kenshinchan ]</font>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •